We can confirm that we are looking to fill the position of Match Day Video Editor for the 23/24 season.
We would like to extend our gratitude to Ed Painter who has fulfilled this role for over 4 years and is stepping down at the end of the current season.
North Shields Football Club is a leading semi-professional football club in North Tyneside just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Competing in the Pitching In Northern Premier League: East Division, the eighth tier of the English league system, “The Robins” have in recent seasons achieved club record league positions, won the FA Vase in 2015 and reached the highest level for over 60 years.
The fan base has grown significantly in recent years, averaging gates of over 400 at our Ralph Gardner ground located in the centre of North Shields with great links around the local community.
Our website current averages over 8,000 weekly hits, Our social media hits over 300,000 people on average with over 14,000 followers, our award winning match day programme sales usually reflect a purchase by 20% of the gate and the club actively engages with fans via social networks.
- Job title: Match Editor
- Location: North Shields
- Salary: Volunteer based
- Hours of work: During the football season (August to April) attendance at Ralph Gardiner Park on match days is preferred.
- Reporting to: Head of Media, Sean Mulligan
- We are now looking to appoint someone to edit all our games home and away. We currently video all our games using Veo, Veo lets you record your sports match without a camera operator. Therefore attendance is not essential but is preferred.
- The successful applicant would work alongside the Media Team along with being responsible to the clubs Head of Media, Sean Mulligan.
- We will be looking to appoint someone with experience and the ability to edit and publish the footage onto our RobinsTV YouTube channel and social media platforms becoming a vital member of our established Media Team.
For further enquiries or to express your interest in this role, please contact Head of Media, Sean Mulligan Sean.firstname.lastname@example.org