Notice: Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of The Football Association and in respect of the relevant competition. The Ground Regulations incorporate the Club’s Customer Charter (if any). Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the following Ground Regulations.
North Shields Football Club will grant admission subject to the following conditions.
1. All spectators must comply with any instruction given by a Club Official, Ground Steward, or any Official Display Notices. Spectators are liable to be searched prior to entry.
2. Spectators must not trespass on the playing area at ANY time.
3. Spectators must not climb any wall, fence or floodlight pylon.
4. Spectators must not use obscene or indecent language, make any offensive or insulting gestures or throw coins or any other missiles. The use of threatening behavior, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in an ejection from the ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
5. Alcohol may only be consumed within the confines of the Clubhouse. It may not be taken outside this area and Alcohol must not brought into the Stadium from outside.
6. Adult spectators shall be responsible for any minors they have brought into the ground.
7. Cycling, skateboarding, roller skating and ALL ball games are strictly prohibited.
8. Spectators shall not smoke in the any of the Stands and running or jumping in the Stands is strictly forbidden on safety grounds.
Failure to comply to these rules will result in initially a warning from a Club Steward, and further breaches will result in ejection from the Stadium.
In addition, Spectators should note that anyone behaving in a racist manner will be ejected from the ground and will be reported to the appropriate authorities (which may include the police). We would ask all Spectators help us to ensure that all racism is stamped out by reporting an instances, firstly to a Club Steward, or to the Chairman or Secretary. The Club also reserves the right to request a search of any Spectator entering the Daren Persson Stadium.
The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that does not comply to these rules. North Shields Football Club accepts no responsibility for any vehicles parked on the premises or for any personal belongings left on the premises.
North Shields Football Club
Daren Persson Stadium @ Ralph Gardner Park
West Percy Road
If you would like any further information or have any comments about our Ground Regulations or any other aspect of our website or service, please contact us at the address above.
Thank you for your co-operation in making the Daren Persson Stadium a family friendly environment to enjoy watching Football.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.